Athletic Health forms are now located online through a program called ATS (Athletic Trainer System). You will need to open the “ATS Login Instruction Sheet” and follow the directions to set up an account and complete all athletic health forms.
You will also need a pre-season physical which can be performed by a doctor of your choosing. Our physical form, or one exactly like it, must be used or we will reject your physical. The physical form can be downloaded here or is located on the ATS website once you create an account.
ATS web address: https://www.atsusers.com/atsweb/login.aspx?db=atsCovenant
If you have questions or need additional information please contact the Head Athletic Trainer at email@example.com
About Covenant Athletic Training
Covenant College provides athletic training services to all student-athletes. Our staff provides services of injury and illness prevention, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation in conjunction with the team physicians. All athletes experiencing an injury or illness that affects their athletic participation are asked to notify an athletic trainer.
Athletic Training Room Hours:
- Open Monday-Friday from 2:30pm until 7:00pm
- During athletic events as necessary.
- Athletes needing treatment before 2pm are asked to make an appointment.
Athletic Training Room Rules & Guidelines:
- Taping, treatment, and evaluations are done on a first-come, first-served basis in order of the sign-up list on the door.
- Please wear appropriate clothing including shirts.
- Do not wear shoes inside the athletic training room.
- Over-the-counter medications (Advil, Tylenol, cold meds, etc.) are available on a very limited basis and will be given out only for the first 24 hours of an injury or illness. They will not be available on a continual basis.
- Equipment that is checked out from the athletic training room must be returned at the end of the semester or a fine will be given through student accounts.
- Athletes are prohibited from setting up their own modality (stim etc.) treatments.
- Athletes must shower and have a clean set of clothes to wear before using the whirlpools or receiving treatment
- New student-athletes including freshmen, transfers and current students joining athletic teams for the first time, need to complete the New Athlete Forms.
- Returning student-athletes complete the Returning Athlete Insurance Forms starting at the end of January during the Spring Semester. Insurance forms are good for the entire calendar year.
- Returning Athlete Physical and Health History Forms are completed during the summer break. Physicals may be obtain starting May 1st of each year and should be sent to the Head Athletic Trainer by July 30th.
- All forms may be mailed to: Head Athletic Trainer, Athletic Dept Covenant College, 14049 Scenic Hwy, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750 or faxed to 706.419.1501 Attn: Head Athletic Trainer